Non Stop Driller System has been proven to reduce Non-Productive Time (NPT) by mitigating
- Stuck pipe incidents and lost BHA’s
- Extended wellbore conditioning and nuisance gas circulation
- Casing running problems related to hole condition
- Excessive bottom hole temperatures and bottom hole Assembly (BHA) heat soak damage
- Time required to re-establish two-phase circulation for foam/air
- Cementing and zonal isolation as an FOSV for running/rotating liners to TD and cementing
Underbalanced Drilling (UBD) and Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) applications
- Provides seamless integration to UBD/MPD operations, offering unprecedented bottom hole pressure control on connections
- Improves operational safety by eliminating surface pressure increases during connections
- Eliminates post-connection stabilization time during multiphase drilling on air, foam and two-phase wells
All NSD units are designed to be shipped in standard CSC shipping containers.
Both ISO corner blocks and offshore specification certification certified lifting pad eyes are provided on all container units.